Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Coming Up!

Well, the end of this week appears to be shaping up nicely from a photography standpoint. I am almost finished editing the wedding from the Allan Johnson and Eula Aiken wedding from May 23, 2009 at the Revolution Mill. I think that is a pretty good turnaround on delivering over 300 images from their wedding day. Their package calls for less images, but I always strive to tell the story even if it means providing more images with no additional compensation. I am a business man, but I am also a storyteller.

I also have a portrait session scheduled for Thursday and for Saturday morning. Stay tuned for some exciting images from my portrait sessions on Thursday and Saturday. As always, I am hoping that the images will be pleasing to the subjects and the readers.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment