Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friendship






We all have met people that have come into our lives for a certain period of time, and then they exit as quickly as they entered. Few of us have a bunch of people that we call friends that we have known for years. Well, Chris Miller is a person that became a friend in 1990, and continues to be a friend. More than just a friend, Chris Miller is a fraternity brother and the person that I have to chosen to take care of the health of my daughters. Dr. Chris Miller always goes beyond the call of duty to make sure my little treasures get the best care. Chris and his lovely wife Claudia have also selected me on a professional level to be one of the photographers at their wedding reception in Charleston, SC. I take my profession seriously, but you can tell that Chris and I go way back to the Great Hall at UNC because I had to cut a dance move or two at the end of his reception. Thanks Chris for being a friend and trusting me with your images from your big day. To see more the images from Chris and Claudia's wedding reception, please visit www.jharrisphotography.net/slideshows/ChrisandClaudia


No comments:

Post a Comment