Thursday, November 26, 2009

Familiar Face--New Equipment




Every photographer needs a muse or at least a model who is willing to pose at the drop of a dime. Well America, meet Jessica. Jessica first brought her little sister from Big Brothers/Big Sisters to my studio back in the spring, and she has been coming every since. She has been back a few times to serve as my muse when I have gotten new equipment. She has been back with all the women in her family and even recommended family friends to my studio.
These images are from yesterday when she allowed me to photograph her using my new Alienbee Beauty dish. I think we had fun. I learned how to work with the new dish, and I think we got some great images.
Check out all of Jessica's session at www.jharrisphotography.net/slideshows/Jessica3
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment