Monday, November 8, 2010

First Came the Marriage and Now The Baby Carriage!

Wow, it seems just like yesterday when I met Eric and Camille to talk about their wedding photography. After that discussion, I have photographed their wedding and members of their family in the studio. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing them during a maternity session. I am looking forward to meeting the Lil Ms. Stewart. I are hoping she will hold out so she can be a capricorn. Take a look at the session!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful job as always Jarvis, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I must say that I am very impressed with Macon's photo's. You will be hearing from me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM!! MACON YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! IM OVER HERE TRYING TO HOLD BACK TEARS, I CANT WAIT FOR MISS REID TO ARRIVE!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are hot! I'm thinking about getting some done for Carmen and I for real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved the slide show and pictures of Eric (Bil) Camille (Mac) and my lil niece Reid. I will certainly be calling in to make an appointment for my babies!!! This really made me feel the love and it was captured ever so beautifully....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Aunite keke can't wait to meet you! This slide show brought me to tears! Reid you have lovely parents, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete